TONIGHT
High Clouds
Mild
LOW:  48
WIND: E 5-10 mph

SUNRISE 6:46 a.m.
SUNSET  8:36 p.m.

WHAT WE’RE TRACKING
Mostly Cloudy but Dry through Midday Wednesday
Chance Showers and Storms on Thursday
Low 70s Tomorrow, Mid 70s on Wednesday

TONIGHT   Some high clouds tonight, but mild and dry with low temps. in the upper 40s.  Winds will be easterly at 5-10 mph.

TUESDAY   It will remain dry and warm Tuesday with partly to mostly cloudy skies.  Look for highs mostly in the low 70s with winds from the southeast at 5-15 mph.

WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY:  Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers or a storm developing later Wednesday afternoon and evening.  Showers will likely linger into early Thursday, followed by a cooler stretch of weather.  Afternoon highs will reach the mid-upper 70s on Wednesday, followed by falling temperatures Thursday into the 50s.

LATE WEEK  Friday appears mostly dry with highs in the 60s.

NEXT WEEKEND:  Look for lots of clouds and scattered showers and thunderstorms with the potential of heavier rain especially Saturday night into Sunday..it’ll certainly be different from this weekend.  Afternoon temperatures will be mainly in the 60s.

Check out Bill’s Blog.  Bill has a picture of what is believed to be the last snow pile in Grand Rapids,  and the long-range outlook to May 3 – including the model % chance of rain for the rest of this week.

Grand Rapids, MI Extended Forecast 8 Day Forecast | Hourly Forecast

Day:

Evening:

UV Index:

Humidity: %

Wind:

Moon Phase:

Sunrise:

Sunset:

Moonrise:

Moonset:

Mon 24 Partly Cloudy 0% 72° 41° Tue 25 Mostly Cloudy 5% 73° 48° Wed 26 Chance shower late 30% 76° 58° Thu 27 Good chance showers/t-storm 70% 64° 47° Fri 28 Increasing clouds 20% 62° 43° Sat 29 Light Rain 50% 62° 46° Sun 30 Scat. showers/storms 80% 63° 42° Mon 1 Light Rain 50% 52° 40° 8 Day Forecast | Hourly Forecast

Wind:

Humidity: %

Dewpoint: °

Mon 5p 0% 71° Mon 6p 0% 70° Mon 7p 0% 69° Mon 8p 0% 66° Mon 9p 0% 63° Mon 10p 0% 60° Mon 11p 0% 57° Tue 12a 0% 55° Tue 1a 0% 53° Tue 2a 10% 52° Tue 3a 10% 51° Tue 4a 10% 50° Tue 5a 20% 49° Tue 6a 20% 49° Tue 7a 20% 48° Tue 8a 10% 51° Tue 9a 10% 54° Tue 10a 10% 57° Tue 11a 0% 61° Tue 12p 0% 64° Tue 1p 0% 66° Tue 2p 0% 69° Tue 3p 0% 70° Tue 4p 0% 72° Tue 5p 0% 73° Tue 6p 0% 70° Tue 7p 0% 69° Tue 8p 0% 67° Tue 9p 10% 65° Tue 10p 10% 64° Tue 11p 10% 63° Wed 12a 10% 62° Wed 1a 10% 60° Wed 2a 10% 59° Wed 3a 10% 58° Wed 4a 10% 58° Wed 5a 10% 58° Wed 6a 10% 58° Wed 7a 10% 58° Wed 8a 10% 59° Wed 9a 10% 63° Wed 10a 10% 65° Wed 11a 0% 68° Wed 12p 10% 70° Wed 1p 20% 73° Wed 2p 50% 74° Wed 3p 40% 75° Wed 4p 40% 75°

function setWXMapHeight( height ) { var el = document.getElementById( 'maxmap-iframe' ); if ( ! height ) { height = el.contentWindow.document.body.scrollHeight; } el.height = height + "px"; } function getWXMapData() { return {"cid":930205013,"data":{"scriptId":"wxMap","templateId":"0011","memberId":"1289","mapId":"0020","menuItems":"1101,0001","latitude":"42.97","longitude":"-85.673","zoomLevel":6,"opacity":0.6,"persistOpacity":"false"}}; } function isWXMapGalleryActive() { var ret = false; ( function( $ ) { // not in gallery ret = 0 == $( '#maxmap-iframe' ).parents( '.wxgallery_wrap' ).length; if ( ! ret ) { // in gallery ret = ! $( '#maxmap-iframe' ).parent().hasClass( 'bye' ); } } ) ( jQuery ); return ret; } 8 Day ForecastDay PlannerFuturecastSW Mich ForecastSE Mich ForecastNorthern Mich ForecastWestern UP Forecast